Offers its clients affordable, comprehensive pet care services, including wellness care, orthopedic & laser pet surgery, emergency & critical care, pet dental care , spay & neuter, reproduction counseling & artificial insemination, cancer treatment and pet vaccinations.
Chandigarh Kennel believes in the value of community and in better service through personal attention. We take the time to get to know our clients and patients not only so that you will feel welcomed when you walk in our door, but also so that your pet is at ease visiting us and we can more quickly and accurately detect any changes in his or her health status.
We offer many health services for dogs and cats, and we hope you will use this website to get to know us better and to gather information that will continue to benefit your pet.
If you have any questions about our practice or concerns about your pet’s health, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly veterinary team.
UNRIVALED VETERINARY SERVICES IN CHANDIGARH KENNEL
We offer pet health services that combine state-of-the-art technology with personalized attention to bring our clients the best possible pet care options in Maricopa County. The following links will provide you with more information about our practice and commitment to excellence.
- Veterinary diagnostics— When pets are ill or injured, fast diagnosis gives our doctors the ability to start treatment and relieve suffering. Our diagnostic capabilities provide the most accurate and timely information.
- Veterinary surgery—Whether your pet needs routine spaying or neutering or more advanced reproductive surgery, our hospital is equipped and our doctors have the experience to offer the safest care.
- Pet wellness care— From the significant cost benefit to the greater quality of life for the pet, preventive health care for dogs and cats provides the most efficient and humane options in providing for your pet’s ongoing health.
- Puppy and kitten care— Just like human infants, young puppies, and kittens require special care to get them off to a healthy start.
- Senior pet care— As pets age, their bodies change and require different supporting health care. Nutritional changes and closer monitoring can provide your pet extended length and quality of life.
- End-of-life pet care— Our veterinarians believe in supporting the whole family through difficult end-of-life pet care decisions. Our compassionate team will provide you with information and support throughout difficult times.
- Canine reproductive services— From conception to whelping, our canine reproductive services offer extended breeding options for pet owners.
- Pet boarding— We are happy to offer boarding options for dogs and cats as a secure and comfortable option for pets when owners need to be away.
- Additional pet resources—Kennel Care Veterinary Hospital has gathered numerous resources to help families care for pets throughout the various stages of life.
- Online pet pharmacy— Offering the convenience of refilling prescriptions online and the confidence in knowing you will receive a quality product, our online pharmacy is a service we are pleased to provide.